Saturday, January 30, 2010

Soccer Birthday Blog My Best Friend Is Turning 18, What Should I Get Him For His Birthday? He Loves Soccer?

My best friend is turning 18, what should I get him for his birthday? He loves soccer? - soccer birthday blog

So I'm not quite sure, a gift to him. I find it hard to get donations to boys, girls, it is mostly jewelry. What can I do to love you? I mean, he absoloutely loves football, but I'm not sure what the connection that the soccer gift I could get. and where I could find. creative ideas? You can also draw decently, you can think of nothing else to freeze?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

If your BF HES, then there must be something good ... And what about tickets to a concert or a significant part in the production.

And the picture .. Draw a funny .. Perhaps one of the great memories and fun, have stuck together.

Lingua said...

How does a football game = F

smokekin... said...

Football pipe!

ballalot... said...

a football or draw what they were playing football?

Post a Comment