Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Raise Pokemon Faster In Pokemon Emerald How To Raise Pokemon Faster At Daycare N Which'd B The Best Pokemon To Raise N At Wut Level Should I Catch'em?

How to Raise pokemon faster at daycare n which'd b the best pokemon to raise n at wut level should I catch'em? - how to raise pokemon faster in pokemon emerald

My game Pokemon Emerald (((((((((( )))))))))))

How can I faster in pokemon cuz in kindergarten through the elite four challenges, I must increase a little faster.

What should I ask to go 2 Pokemon Battle Frontier and at what level should catch it.
Please answer my question.

6 comments:

Cadbury Chum said...

Well, I can answer to two questions.

The increase in the Pokemon Day Care Center is considered the number of steps you too. Go a little (very likely) and your Pokemon will start to climb the ladder.

All pokemon level 100 would be for the border to fight, perfect. The Pokémon battle at the border are diverse, so it should have many strong pokemon LV100.

I hope I can help, and please vote for me the best answer!

♥Pikagir... said...

hmm then develop Larvitar
Tyranitar then teach Earth clustered earthquakes ice
Flamethrower and Deputy
Hope this helped, and you can learn the movements ..
I have a .. lv 100!

Torkal said...

for every step you take is 1 exp. concerning the identification of hops on a bicycle and cruise around the area of your Pokemon in your party will have a lot of exp. Destroy them run wild look! Fun in the 25th and and still play these games

Kina K said...

Do you have an Oddish or Maril? Keep Oddish in kindergarten, but do not develop. Maril is developed so close to powerful ULTRA.

Big Dog said...

Mach Bike
He knows the areas and lamina Septile
Groudon fire and earth moving
Alakazam spiritual movements
/ Rayqaza Flagon Dragon Power moves
LV70 each

clarebea... said...

Umm, I went to the mortuary after pokemon and their lives back to life. If this fails, to the EC in the pharmacy to receive ibuprofen

Post a Comment