Monday, January 4, 2010

Plan B Second Pill How Does The Plan B Pill Affect Your Next And Following Periods?

How does the Plan B pill affect your next and following periods? - plan b second pill

Ok, so I had unprotected sex on 16 June, and I took the pill Plan B to 18 clock. I began to start my time at 26, should all the time. Then it started normally this morning, I woke up and the blood is brown and has much more to be done bleeding. Is it normal, brown to brown? Also my periods shorter? Since usually only brown blood at the end, but usually have to take my one weeks and brown blood is always kept in the first place. It affects the next period?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Usually, with my personal experience, the next period after taking Plan B a few days late and lighter than normal. In the next cycle, I have my regular period is the time.

In addition, the download is to be expelled normally brown "old" blood from the uterus. This is generally the blood of himself during his last years, and more than likely has nothing to do with Plan B or something. Probably happened before, never realized, because you are nervous now.

Post a Comment