Friday, February 26, 2010

Name Change For Tax Return Canada What Is The FPT Canada Deposit?

What is the FPT Canada deposit? - name change for tax return canada

My friend was a deposit of OJT Canadian firms in your account, and want to know what he's doing. She asked if I could find online, because she's afraid, if necessary, insofar as they recognize that it is a mistake and win. He has a son (9 months) and is licensed in the table. Her husband has a good job, they have a nice house in a great neighborhood. She received the CCCTB) up to this month (July, when calculating your income is too high, but it was a very low payment initially. However, she received in addition to the CTF CCCTB and not for a small fee, a $ 1,000 payment the first of each month from your income taxes. He received the UCB than $ 100 per month.
For my wife, me a similar financing, perhaps a bit less, which receive a portion ofCCCTB because we have three children under five years and the UCB. We receive no extra money, but I noticed that the CCCTB shows that Canada FPT now in my bank statement. I just want to say that the child's name has changed tax benefit, but get paid on a different day each month. Wow, I hope that makes sense, the Revenue Agency of Canada closed today, otherwise I would call and ask. Any help appreciated, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment